Over six years (2012-2017), specialist electrical engineers based in Southampton have received over £535,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £101,000. The company offer a one-stop-shop service in the planning, costing, procurement and supply of specialist projects for the gas, petrochemical, engineering and pharmaceutical markets.
Research and development is carried out to fulfil a high proportion of jobs that are one or few-offs; innovative approaches are required to enable these highly skilled operators to successfully meet the client’s demands quickly. With a strong reputation in the industry, the company deliver solutions to the most complex technological problems in the sector and undertake development at their own risk. R&D has led to technological breakthroughs and enables customer requirements to be met.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer