With five claims for six years, a water treatment company have received £685,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £53,000. Based in Rochdale, the company specialise in the design, development, manufacture, install and commissioning of water treatment systems. The team have a strong reputation for manufacturing high quality reliable equipment along with excellent spares and service support.
Research and development has gained the company’s reputation as a high quality manufacturer with excellent spares and service support. A team of highly qualified project engineers, supervisors, technicians and commissioning engineers build prototype machines to achieve project objectives. Products are created through iterative development, experimenting with different materials, prototyping and testing on in-house test rigs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer