Based in Exeter, a talented management consultancy business has achieved a total of £7,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest installment for £4,000. The company invest in and innovate software tools to fulfil their vision for the business.
Research and development is clearly a key strategy for the growth of the business and the company have invested in advanced hardware and developing cutting-edge software tools. The experienced team take risks and experiment with unusual solutions, pushing the boundaries of what is possible. R&D is important for the business who accept the technological difficulties to provide solutions to problems that other have not yet considered.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer