For two claims in two years, a manufacturer of audio products based in Worcester received a total of £64,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim for £17,000. The company design and manufacture durable, specialist audio equipment including amplifiers, CD players, listening centres, headphones, speakers and various other accessories.
Research and development is carried out to initiate new product development from prototyping and testing equipment through to production. Heavy investment has been invested into advanced tools and production equipment, supported by highly skilled technicians. With a strong commitment to R&D, the company dedicate time to developing new solutions to old problems with a flexible, experienced workforce to encourage growth and push innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer