For a first claim covering two years, a client based in Worcester received £27,000 in R&D tax credits. The company develops and delivers specialist materials testing and characterisation services to national and global clients within the construction, aerospace, nuclear, oil & gas and rail industries.
Research and development is carried out in-house to offer bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving. The team provide sophisticated testing capabilities for the prediction of component lifetime in demanding conditions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer