“With a previous history of believing we didn’t qualify for R&D tax relief, we were a little dubious to say the least when our accountants, MJ Ree’s, suggested that we could benefit from a meeting with Patrick Eaton from randd uk. We envisaged the process to be time consuming and intrusive, based on what we had historically been told and had read about R&D claims. But after a phone consultation and reassurances that this was not the case, we decided that ‘nothing ventured would be nothing gained’, a decision which has since paid dividends.
It was a pleasure to deal with Patrick and the randd uk team, which due to their professionalism, wealth of knowledge and expertise, hands on approach and support, enabled us to have a very surprising, successful and very beneficial R&D claim, and to our surprise, all with minimal disruption to our business. As a small UK manufacturing company, we are pleased that we are finally getting the help and relief needed to ensure our future growth, and we are very much looking forward to working with randd uk again this year and in future years to come. We will certainly be recommending them to any company, who like us, thought they were not eligible!”
Linda Emery, Managing Director
Alchemy Group – www.alchemygroup.com
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer