Over three years (2014–2016), a manufacturer from Dorset have received £147,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £51,000. The Company are a leading global manufacturer of hydrophones, ultrasound transducers, ultrasound test stations and acoustic materials.
Research and development enables the business to remain at the forefront of development in this industry. A talented team are dedicated to scientific research and the development of new equipment and materials to exploit the potential of ultrasonic science. Research physicists and electronic, mechanical and software engineers undertake development work to push the boundaries of the science. Medical applications usually take many years to achieve clinical approval and non-destructive testing applications have to be proved to be effective in test conditions as well as in live simulations. R&D is vital for complying to stringent industry regulations.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer