A Birmingham-based plastics company have hopped on the ‘randd wagon’ with their latest claim of £40k, now bringing their total claim worth up to £161k in the last 5 years.
With a flexible approach to manufacturing, this company are able to offer sampling, small batch runs all the way through to volume production and post-operative assembly. Likewise, they mould from tools what they have manufactured themselves or are supplied by their customers.
With tooling of the highest quality ranging from the simplest open and shut tools, to the complex auto-unscrewing tools and over moulding tools, they supply a wide range of industries including medical, automotive, signalling and plumbing.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer