A third successful claim of almost £29,000 means that a rapidly expanding London based visual effect company has now been awarded over £90,000 in total from the R&D Tax Credits scheme. Developing complex software to cope with ever more demanding requests from TV & Film producers together with the rapid technological expansions in these fields. No camera tricks regarding the claim though, just a good rapport between randd and the client and outcome is real cash!
A Hampshire-based construction & engineering company has been awarded yet another six-figure reward from the R&D Tax Credits scheme. This year’s award is for £114,000 and follows similar returns from the last few years that enables the company, who specialise in huge civil engineering projects, to develop ever new techniques to improve processes and products as well as developing make and install methods that reduce time and improve health & safety conditions in both the factory and on-site. The client and randd have built a relationship as strong as any of the construction projects the client has been involved in.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer