A total of £845K have been secured in R&D tax credits over a period of five years for a UK company. A world-leading manufacturer for respiratory and personal protective clothing have acquired a South Wales-based company that produce inflatable emergency rescue and survival equipment. This enables the company to sell products worldwide to a range of industries such as chemical, water treatment sewerage, nuclear, military & defence, health service and more!
The company is expanding with the addition of a new building at the Surrey site where research and development is carried out to produce a comprehensive range of technically advanced products, suitable for the latest legislation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer