randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £35k for a company based in South Yorkshire.
This company offers specialised services to industry, in the fabrication and installation of all kinds of pipe-work and structural products, in a wide and varied range of materials, from carbon steel to high nickel alloys. In addition to the range of carbon steel and stainless steel materials, they have the experience and expertise to manufacture in a wide range of specialist materials, such as chrome molybdenum, Inconel, Incoloy, cupro-nickel, aluminium and Hastelloy.
The company provides its clients in the power generation, petrochemical, incineration, oil and gas, process engineering and safety environments with products of reputable quality and reliability that their particular discipline requires.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer