randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £76k for a company based in the South.
The company specialises in the manufacturing of precision transmission components for advanced manufactured products. They are focused on the requirements of the Aerospace, Medical, Optical and Precision Instrumentation Industries, with 45% of production exported and with niche expertise in transmission gearing parts for aircraft.
Total claimed £142k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer