An engineering company based in Leicester is one of the latest clients of ours to benefit from the R&D tax credits scheme by claiming an additional £80K, now bringing their total in claims to £350K over the last 3 years.
This company have proven expertise in machining stainless steel and exotic engineering materials plus aluminium and cast iron; producing components for:
- Braking and suspension
- Engine boosting (turbochargers)
- Steering columns
- Oil-cooling/air-conditioning parts
- General machining
They also provided an impressive range of parts to large and prestigious companies such as, BMW, Nissan and Renault.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer