randd uk have gained yet another claim of £13K for a company based in Matlock, adding to their total R&D tax credit claim of £42K over four years. The two Directors combine their expertise in electronics and psychology to develop products for the target audience of people with special needs and learning disabilities. The company are responsive to the ever changing needs of this challenging market and are capable of bespoke and “one-off” solutions for its niche client base.
An expert team of engineers regularly build and test new products to ensure technical compliance and uphold health & safety regulations. Research and development is vital throughout every stage of creating a product.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer