randd uk have secured another claim of £48K on behalf of ductwork manufacturers based in Leicester; this creates a combined total of £143K in R&D tax credits claimed in three years. The company produce specialist plate work fabrications and are one of the leading ductwork developers, manufacturers and sheet metal workers in the UK.
The majority of products are small quantity bespoke items which are economically viable, efficient for customers and delivered / fitted onsite. To combat global concerns with environmental contamination, the company use research and development to find innovative solutions for exhibiting atmosphere contaminants whilst retaining the ability to recycle the product.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor