A leading manufacturer of thermal spraying equipment based in Dudley (West Midlands) have received a total amount of £509K in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of £95,000.
As renowned experts in advanced innovative surface coating technology, the company are the only UK developer, manufacturer and worldwide supplier of a full range of metal spraying equipment and consumables, such as Arcspray, Flamespray, Plasma, HVOF and automated spraying systems. The thermal spraying equipment has been developed for a wide range of uses including engineering coating applications within the automotive, aerospace, oil / gas and manufacturing industries and more.
Research and development is needed for developing new products for the industry and creating bespoke solutions for individual customers. Recognised as an award-winning company and partners of a trusted University, the company have progressed with R&D activities which have been further rewarded by randd uk and R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer