randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £21k for a company based in Leicestershire.
The company develops leading-edge metrology technology, and their work includes rapid scanning of large assemblies, together with a range of measurement solutions for a broad range of applications in diverse industries throughout the world.
Total claimed £81k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer