Due to the work our experienced staff have done over the previous weeks, randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £60k for a company based in Warwickshire.
The company has been at the forefront of metal perforating technology and the manufacturing of perforated products for over 65 years.
With a track record of high quality products, innovative solutions and exceptional levels of customer service, they have established themselves as one of Europe’s leading perforators.
The company services markets and customers in automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, dairy and agriculture, construction, acoustics, aerospace, white goods, filtration, HVAC, marine, printing, street furniture, domestic and office goods. Key products containing their perforated products include filtration, exhaust systems, acoustics, conveyors, grilles, vents, screens, ducting, covers, decoration, microwave and EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic Interference/Radio Frequency Interference) radiation containment.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer