A start-up company that has developed a new resource management system that can easily be used in schools, colleges and membership organisations such as leisure centres, has received in excess of £28k from its first R&D Tax Credits claim. Based in Nottingham, the client had been referred to randd by another technology-based company that had a successful claim handled by randd.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer