randd uk have claimed £9K in R&D tax credits on behalf of a business based in Bedfordshire. The company are international suppliers of refuelling equipment to the aviation industry, creating bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving. An experienced team of engineers have the skills to develop unique products and innovative solutions to improve the quality, efficiency and safety of the complete fuel supply chain in the aviation industry.
Research and development has enabled the expansion of a variety of services including site surveys, training, inspection, fuel quality control, calibration and mechanical services. Previous R&D tax claims have aided the business to progress and take on more complex projects, investing in new machinery, new processes and advancing the skills of the workforce.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer