randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £20k for a company based in Bedfordshire. The company develops and manufactures a wide range of complex system equipment for its markets, from acoustic signalling and civil defence alarms, cargo and ballast loading automation systems and sonic power plant cleaning. Their core business is centred on producing unique and comprehensive software, electrical, electronic and mechanical based systems to overcome technically challenging project based problems posed by clients’ wishes to improve safety and efficiency and meet and exceed compliance legislation.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer