randd uk have claimed £46K in R&D tax credits on behalf of a business based in Birmingham, amounting to £206K over six years. The company design and manufacture parts, tools and components as well as post assembly work.
Continuous improvement enables the company to maintain high standards and offer bespoke samples, small batches and high volume production. The team have responded to the current manufacturing trend of replacing metal with plastic components and are able to supply a wide range of industries including medical, automotive, signalling and plumbing.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer