A specialist roof lighting manufacturer has received their cash reward, courtesy of the tax man. This was for the plethora of projects that have been worked on within this last tax year. The total of this year’s clam is around £84k and pushes their total to just over £487,000.
This company have continually invested in the development of technical expertise, product development and manufacturing capabilities. The company is committed to the principle of independently-tested performance characteristics – including ‘hot-box’ testing of products by the National Physical Laboratory to establish accurate U-Values.
The diverse systems available range from simple ‘dome on a kerb’ units to the most technically demanding, custom designed structural glazing. The company continues to lead the industry
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor