Commercial carpentry contractors from Bristol have received £23,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The company specialise in designing and developing timber solutions for large construction contracts. To ensure customer satisfaction, the company work closely with clients such as house builders, property developers, architects, estate managers, surveyors, site teams and more.
Research and development is used to discover innovative new ways and applications, pushing boundaries in this specialist sector. Experienced staff produce technological solutions for bespoke and one-off projects to an extremely high standard and quick lead time. The company’s strong reputation stems from continual investment in advanced tools and systems, as well as experimenting to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer