With the latest claim of £15,000, a company based in Bristol have received £64,000 overall in R&D tax credits to date. The company develop and distribute elegant shoes that can be rolled up and stored in a handbag with products available in UK stores such as Debenhams, Next, Oasis, Superdrug and New Look as well as global and online sellers.
A skilled workforce continually carry out intense trialling and problem solving to respond to customer requirements, achieve industry respected quality standards and quickly deliver innovative and frequently one-off solutions. A range of interesting and innovative work has been carried out such as creating vegan-suited products, trialling materials and developing key features. randd uk have rewarded these innovations with R&D tax credits which can then be invested again into the company’s progression.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor