A North Derbyshire-based architectural practice has been awarded over £12.5k, taking its two-year total to £27k, as a result of developing some brand new, cutting edge audio-visual equipment that not only enhances its own presentations, but has been taken up by a major tourist attraction for developing virtual, extremely realistic historical scenes that can be experienced by visitors.
Thanks to the relationship with randd uk the company can now continue to innovate in their fields with the money that we helped them obtain.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer