A company that enables builders’ merchants to sell their stock online has been given their randd reality cheque in the form of a £31K cash pay-out from the tax man. This sum adds to their previous successes with randd uk, meaning they have been rewarded around £83k to date.
Starting with a single person and a phone, this company has steadily grown to become a company that now deals with not only builders’ merchants, but also homeowners, small builders, architects and even the major house builders themselves. The company is now the UK’s largest online brick solution and supplier, collaborating with customers to identify and match the right bricks, finding out where those bricks are located and arranging delivery at the best price.
This is a completely unique service with a unique and bespoke back-end operation developed over many years that enables it to function. Builders’s merchants and DIY stores invariably stock a limited range of bricks available to them compared to the five to six thousand lines of bricks that are available in the UK.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer