To date, a business management company have been awarded £24,000 in R&D Tax Credits with their second claim of £10K. The company offer an online student management system, fee collection service, business consultancy and marketing advice that is specifically targeted to martial arts schools of all sizes.
Research and development was needed to satisfy customer needs such as improving cashflow, boost retention, enroll new students and communicate updates. The company carried out software development which involved problem solving and seeking innovative solutions, common eligible activities for R&D Tax Credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor