A Manchester-based, family owned, small engineering company was delighted to have been awarded just over £26,000 for its first ever R&D Tax Credits Claim. The company immediately set to re-invigorate work on a partially completed development, concerning safe methods of loading specific equipment onto passenger aircraft, that they’d had to shelf due to lack of funds. That’s what randd uk’s all about, ensuring even more UK research and development takes place.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer