A company from Leicester have received £64K in R&D tax credits and have worked with randd uk over six years to claim an impressive total of almost £500K. With innovation in the tagline, the company strive to achieve technological breakthroughs in investment casting (also known as the “Lost Wax Process”), creating bespoke parts and components for both industrial and commercial applications.
Supplying to the UK and worldwide, the company’s client base contains a number of high profile and prestigious brands; their diverse and extensive portfolio reaches a wide range of markets including automotive, rail, motorsport, oil & gas, architectural, marine, medical and more. The highly experienced, qualified team offer a rapid prototyping service in order to satisfy customer needs and respond to challenging enquiries that demand innovative research and development.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor