A casting company based in Leicester have just been successful in their fifth claim with randd uk of around £74k now bringing the total up to a huge £434k.
This company can produce components for both industrial and commercial applications and has supplied bespoke parts to a wide range of markets including, automotive, rail, motorsport, oil and gas, architectural, valves and pumps, marine and medical. They have an extensive and diverse customer portfolio based not only in the UK but worldwide and including a number of high profile and prestigious brands. They offer a comprehensive range of services including tool-making, machining, heat treatment and surface finishing, in addition to testing facilities, assembly and stockholding if required.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer