Over three years, a Cheshire-based company have received £123K in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of £40K. The company develop, distribute and support medical and laboratory equipment from comprehensive workshop and laboratory facilities.
Having recently expanded, the companies are researching and developing new areas and associated products. The Technical Director and skilled specialist personnel strive to maintain Deva equipment at the forefront of design and the research & development team provide cutting edge solutions to meet global requirements, constantly developing new partnerships with other companies.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer