randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £61k for a company based in Cheshire.
The company specialises in creating investment technology solutions for the Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) community through the application of new technology.
The in-house developed product was launched to the IFA market with an innovative yet simple technology solution created through a:
- combination of extensive technology engineering
- desire to find creative solutions to investment challenges facing advisers and clients today
- commitment to help IFA’s remain truly independent.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer