A small, family-owned engineering company based in Chesterfield have received £25K in the latest R&D tax credits claim secured by randd uk, amounting to £43K over three years. The company take an innovative approach to find bespoke solutions in areas incorporating sheet metal, fabrications, welding, laser cutting, machine repairs and general machining.
Research and development is needed to meet complex client requirements immediately with limited time and budget for trial and error. The experienced workforce provide quality, high-end, technologically sound prototypes and solutions in one-off or minuscule order quantities. In a competitive industry, this small company competes by constantly improving its own methods of carrying out daily tasks and processes.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor