In excess of £18k was the size of a Chesterfield-based family owned engineering company’s first Tax Credits claim. Developing solutions to problems concerning water pumps, tow hitches for warehouse-based transportation systems and a new lock system for a nationwide logistics operator were instrumental in the client’s successful claim, who were unaware of the scheme until another successful first-time claimant of randd uk’s recommended them to us.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer