Over three years, a company in Chesterfield have received £30K in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of over £6,000. The small, family owned company specialise in repairing, refurbishing, redeveloping and producing new products & solutions predominantly associated with the welding & plasma cutting industries.
Research and development is vital because a high proportion of time is spent developing one or few-offs. Constant improving of processes is carried out as the team seek to improve the efficiency of everyday tasks such as developing ways to present materials to welding machines, improving the welding processes & quality / reliability and reduce welding time.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor