A company based in the North West of England has received £97K in R&D tax credits, totalling to £683K over six years. The highly skilled, specialist team are experienced in designing, manufacturing and installing high, medium and low voltage switchgears. With an in-house research and development department, the company constantly strive for cutting edge improvements to produce and install commercial or industrial switchgears that are unique to every application.
Working with many of the world’s largest blue chip organisations, the company have a global client base with businesses such as Cunard, BP, Shell, Ministry of Defence, P&O Ferries. Disney Cruise Line and more.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor