“The randd uk team have been very helpful as always and have made the process as simple as possible. Much appreciated and here’s to the next one!”
These nice words come from a good client of randd uk’s who has just received a cash payout of £48,000 from the tax man.
The company designs, develops and manufactures bespoke point-of-sale displays that are created to enable clients to sell more product. Using an extensive amalgamation of multidisciplinary manufacturing techniques and materials the company is geared up to be able to fabricate even the most complex requirements in these materials in-house. In its desire to be a one-stop-shop in its field, rather than rely on subcontractors that incur unrealistic delays, the company takes innovative approaches in many diverse and interrelated areas and processes that achieve improved quality, functionality and performance of point of sale displays, including:
- Developing & Prototyping
- Laser Cutting
- Vacuum Forming
- Injection Moulding
- Fabrication, Heat Bending & Drape Moulding
- Screen & Digital Printing and Decoration
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer