UK businesses in any industry sector can claim R&D tax credits, providing that qualifying research and development activities are being carried out.
In the UK, innovative industries such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Pharmaceutical (and more!) are world leaders in their field due to constant technological advancements. It is easy to spot qualifying R&D work in these sectors, but you may be surprised to learn that our clients stem from a wide range of industries that are unexpected to eligible for R&D tax credits.
Below is more information about various sectors that we have worked in before. We’re always looking to expand and have an award-winning formula for successful applications, so don’t worry if you can’t find your industry on the list.
We have helped many different companies from a wide range of industries, and you could be next. If you think you could qualify for our process, get in touch with our tax credits specialists today and start your research and development tax credits application by calling us on 01332 477 070.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer