Based in Kent, a client received £15,000 in R&D tax credits for their innovation. The company develop scalable and robust software platforms, responsive web presence and build ideas into successful reality.
Research and development is vital for bespoke solutions as an expert team code in a range of different languages and constantly research new avenues. Current software products are regularly developed and adapted for a variety of different markets.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer