A small engineering company, based in Northampton and specialising in developing high-specification locking nuts, has been awarded £5.5k from the R&D Tax Credits scheme.
The company has developed specialist nuts that feature in some of the world’s best known theme park rides and the company was delighted to bolt on to randd uk who collated and submitted the successful claim.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor