Based in the North West of England, a client received the latest claim of £48K in R&D tax credits, bringing the total amount recovered by randd uk to £264,000.
A highly skilled workforce produce bespoke Food Service Systems for the preparation, display, storage and serving of all manner of consumable products. Customers stem from both the Private and Public sectors.
Research and development is needed to determine the particular location and range of products which are being produced and served. Committed to best practice, the company take on the economic risks themselves due to the extremely bespoke nature of projects.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor