A company based in Derbyshire has received their first payout from the research and development scheme for their innovative work in designing and manufacturing. This claim totals at around £41.8k, and is the first of what we hope to be many successful claims with randd uk.
The company designs, develops, manufactures and installs high-quality kitchens, continually scouring the market for new, improved raw materials. It develops new styles and improved technology to aid and enhance its kitchen systems. Their approach is one of quality, longevity, innovative solutions and first class customer service. Handle-less doors and electrically operated drawers are typical of the areas that the company has innovated within.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer