Engineering precision parts for a variety of industries is at the heart of this Leicestershire-based family owned company. However, they supply just about every team on the F1 grid and have developed all sorts of parts, nuts and bolts included, that whizz round the World at over 200mph. randd uk twisted and turned around the R&D Tax Credits circuit to earn a prize of £33k this year to add to last year’s first claim of £41k that had the company racing off to the bank to pay in the cheque!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer