A leading manufacturer of ‘own-brand’ vitamins, minerals and supplements across Europe has enlisted the help of randd uk to see if they were eligible for the tax credits scheme, and guess what? They were!
randd uk helped them successfully claim consecutively over the last 4 years to a whopping amount of £534k, the latest instalment being that of £185k. Operating on a huge site in Lincolnshire, this company boasts a modern and state-of-the-art factory with the finest technology and a highly skilled workforce. All of this contributes to this company being held to high standards for quality all across Europe
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer