With the latest claim of over £37K, a control systems provider has received a total of £59,400 across three years (2014-2016). The company develop successful solutions for automation and manufacture control systems which automates production processes and improves efficiency.
Experienced application engineers offer knowledgeable service and support in choosing and using the right equipment and utilise bespoke equipment when necessary. Therefore trialling and problem solving is vital for satisfying customer needs and pushing technological breakthroughs.
Previous Research and Development Tax Credits claims have enabled the company to fund a new premises which will facilitate future growth and expansion.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer