randd uk have secured £41K in R&D tax credits on behalf of a company based in Corby. This strong working relationship has reaped the rewards as randd uk have claimed £141K in five years for this UK manufacturer.
The company design and manufacture components for agricultural machinery, off highway vehicles, trucks and more. Innovation is a core value of the company who strive to ensure customer satisfaction through world-class design, quality and supply chain management. Research and development has been undertaken to improve cost efficient projects with engineers working closely with the purchasing and cost reduction departments.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer