Based in Cornwall, a UK manufacturer were awarded over £38,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim (2015-16). The company are a leading manufacturer of promotional products developed entirely from recycled plastics with a vast project range including badges, keyrings, fridge magnets and more.
The environmentally-friendly company create products for a diverse range of clients including blue chip companies such as BBC and Merlin Entertainments, as well as for automotive, travel, leisure, conference, stationary and home environments.
R&D work includes integrating robotics to compete against Far Eastern imports. They also develop bespoke tooling in-house to produce prototypes and use trial and error to test concepts and processes.
Continually seeking more efficient production and processing improvements, the company have adopted research and development work as a key strategy for growth. This enables the team to produce more competitive products, faster lead times and take risks to develop bespoke customer solutions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer