A company that develops and manufactures corporate clothing for the military has received their first reward for innovation through randd uk and HMRC. The sum of this claim is in excess of £64k and is the first of, what we are sure to be, many future claims.
This company constantly identifies opportunities to improve its products and service and to expand the business. The company operates in a challenging market sector that is changing at a rapid rate; it aims to be leaders in its field through providing customers with the best products, services and prices.
The UK customer base for this company includes the Ministry of Defence, police forces, Royal Mail, airlines and major utilities, as well as many wholesalers and distributors. They are also the manufacturer and supplier of the Woolly Pully and other knitted garments to the British Army, RAF and Royal Navy.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer