For seven claims, an engineering design firm based in Derby received £200,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £60,000. The company undertake specialist activities such as concept design, project management and structural analysis mainly within the transport industry sectors.
Research and development is carried out to ensure compliance with recognised standards in the Rail (& related) industry sectors. Customers are provided with efficient and effective new product development, turning concepts into prototypes for proving trials and accelerated time to market for new products. Previous R&D tax credits have enabled the company to recruit additional expertise, invest in resources and upgrade design software.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer